Senior Consultant – Flexible Work model
In this position, you will leverage your Audit, Financial and Risk management expertise in an advisory role to clients by providing expert knowledge on accounting, internal control, and finance maturity. This role will challenge you to work utilizing a broader perspective and grow your knowledge of multiple industries; researching complex topics and translating these into robust solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with partners to identify growth opportunities and develop business strategies.
- Actively communicating with clients, identifying their needs from a business perspective, and advising them on the possible solutions for their challenges
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of financial statements, identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations to enhance operating efficiency and profitability.
- Develop and implement effective systems, policies, and procedures that align with business objectives.
- Conduct risk assessments and internal control evaluations, guiding clients on risk mitigation strategies and controls implementation.
- Lead and participate in client presentations, effectively communicating complex financial information.
- Foster strong client relationships through regular communication.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- CPA or equivalent certification preferred.
- Minimum of 3-7 years of experience in public accounting, with a focus on audit, advisory, or financial consulting services.
- Proven ability to lead engagements, manage client relationships, and deliver high-quality work within tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Why work here:
- Close knit and collaborative work environment
- Flexible work model to enjoy a work life balance.
- Competitive compensation and fully paid benefits package
- Opportunity to make an impact
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Antonia Carafi at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $80,000 to $120,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.