Senior Corporate Accountant
San Diego, California
Senior Accountant – Public Accounting Required
Are you interested in joining a fast-growing tech company committed to producing innovative products and services that change the way people live? Do you like to see your employer value your professional growth and efforts and want you to live a balanced life? We want to reward you for your skills and give you opportunities to grow both in your career and in your personal life. If this sounds good to you, apply today!
Who You Are:
- B.S. or B.A. in Accounting
- CPA Preferred
- 3-7 years of combined experience in both public accounting (Big 4 or large National firm experience preferred) and industry (public company experience preferred)
- Strong technical accounting skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
What You Will Do:
- Manage, coordinate, and execute all tasks relating to PP&E and other areas
- Oversee the GL and technical accounting such as ASC 842s
- Prepare balance sheet and cash forecasts for Corporate
- Support month-end close including inputting journal entries, reconciliations, and quarter-end reporting schedules
- Implement best-practices for new business processes and procedures and continuously support SOX requirements
Why Work Here:
- Culture: we value our people and we pride ourselves on rewarding accomplishments while providing a fun, fulfilling, and challenging environment.
- Personal and professional growth: we love watching people grow in their careers! We also love knowing our people live balanced, fulfilling lives. We want you to succeed and we work diligently to provide professional development programs that assist in your journey.
- Compensation: we offer a generous salary and complete benefit packages!
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!