Senior Corporate Accountant
Fort Worth, Texas
Senior Corporate Accountant:
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your accounting career within the corporate accounting department of a leading Fort Worth real estate company? If so, we may be a great fit for you. This well-established company in Fort Worth is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their corporate team. You will focus on month-end close, bank recon, and work directly with high level individuals. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, CPA or MBA strongly preferred
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Strong understanding of month-end close and full accounting cycle
- Self-starter who requires minimal supervision
What you'll do:
- Assist in bank reconciliations and monthly financial statement closing
- Support the month-end close process
- Drive process improvements
Why work here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Collaborative team: people make a difference, great culture, and dynamic leaders and team members
- Full compensation package: base, bonus, equity, and excellent benefits
Please send your resume to Karina Robenko email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!