Senior Corporate Accountant
Los Angeles, California
Senior Corporate Accountant – Real Estate
Our client, an investor in the real estate market, is looking for a Senior Corporate Accountant to join their team. This company has a unique and innovative approach to real estate: Their company mission is to ensure affordable and high-quality housing to those who need it the most. Not only will you join a company who stands for a good cause, but you will also work with a team of like-minded individuals who support one another, value their work, and continually grow on a personal and professional level.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 3+ years of public and/or private accounting experience.
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Detail-oriented and analytical as well as a strategic team player.
What You'll Do:
- Prepare and review journal entries and bank reconciliations.
- Be responsible for GL maintenance and preparation of monthly corporate financial statements.
- Monitor and maintain bank balances for corporate and property accounts.
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial reports and monthly operating reports.
Why Work Here:
- Is an award-winning innovative leader in the affordable housing industry.
- Has a mission to tackle the present housing crisis and create thousands of units of affordable housing.
- Has a diverse team of driven and passionate individuals who are enthusiastic about their mission and growth.
- Offers a fair compensation package, a good work/life balance, and PTO!
Did I spark your interest and you think that you might be a good fit? Then please apply directly or send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $90,000 to $100,000 base per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google