Senior Corporate Accountant
Senior Corporate Accountant – hybrid!
Looking to join a large energy company here in Houston? Look no further! The Senior Corporate Accountant will primarily oversee debt, performing journal entries account reconciliations, and analyses, and ensuring timely and accurate financial information in compliance with US GAAP and Company policies. This is a great opportunity for a strong accountant who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys collaborating across the organization. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or related
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience
- CPA preferred, not required
- Public accounting experience preferred but not required
What you'll do:
- Manage complex accounting transactions including but not limited to debt, accruals, amortization and ad hoc analyses
- Maintain the general ledger and prepare journal entries, account reconciliations and supporting schedules.
- Collaborate and build relationships across the business to ensure accurate financial records
Why work here:
- Culture: this is a fast-growing company with a lot of opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Benefits/Compensation: this company offers a great salary and bonus package.
- Growth: we value our people, and we pride ourselves on rewarding accomplishments while providing a fun, fulfilling, and challenging environment.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $90,000 to $110,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Madison at email@example.com for immediate consideration.