Senior Corporate Accountant – Driving Real Estate Solutions!
Los Angeles, California
Looking for a dynamic role with a great mission? We are partnered with a sustainable housing firm, looking to add a senior corporate accountant to their growing team. This role will provide support for various functions of the financial cycle and report to the Director of Corporate Accouting. If you are looking to work with a group of driven individuals, where culture comes first, apply now!
*This role is HYBRID in West LA*
What You'll Do:
- Prepare monthly corporate financial statements and GL
- Manage bank balances and weekly cash balance for corporate accounts
- Deliver consolidated financial reports and assist with year-end audits
- Provide monthly deliverables including budget preparation, forecasting and deposit summary
- Asist with ad-hoc projects as needed
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ year's of experience in public or private accounting
- Proven experience with financial accounting and reporting
- Attention to detail and interested in real estate
- Strong excel skills
Why This Firm:
Incredible Mission: Their goal is to provide affordable housing to thousands of people nationwide!
Stellar Team: A group of hardworking and dedicated individuals that are passionate about their career!
Competitive Compensation: Flexible PTO, 401k, Professional Development Incentives and more!
If these attributes are resonating with you, please send your resume to email@example.com for careful consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!