Senior Corporate Accountant – Technology!
San Diego, California
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing SaaS/ Technology company as one of their star Senior Accountant. The team is bursting with highly experienced ex-Big4 CPAs, and ready and willing to help you level-up your career! Quick learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or related Business field required
- CPA required and a Master’s in Accounting or Tax preferred
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience desired
- 2 years of experience in a Big4 or Top10 public accounting firm preferred
What you will do:
- Assist in the monthly close and the preparation of financial statements
- Assess transactions, prepare journal entries including accruals, and provide meaningful variance analysis of monthly results relative to budget and/or previous results
- Help research and draft technical accounting memos for relevant accounting guidance standards
- Enhance accounting processes and help ensure GAAP and SOX compliance as appropriate
Why work here:
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite skills and want to join a fast-growing Technology company!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.