Senior Corporate Development and Strategy Advisor
san diego, CA, California
Ready to make a difference? – Senior Corp Dev & Strategy Role – Voted Top 100 Best Places to Work!
Looking for an opportunity to break into a large, multi-faceted, innovative company? With billions in revenue and an extensive network of employees, this company provides the ability to grow from within, level-up your career, and stay long-term. Are you looking to be a leader on a corporate team, support the company in its vision and future growth plans? This role is incredibly involved in financial analysis, project management, and strategic planning. This is an opportunity to make an impact and establish yourself at an incredible company. Apply now, or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly to get the conversation started!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or equivalent required. Master’s degree or CFA a plus.
- 5+ years relevant experience, ideally in industries such as investment banking, energy, or utilities.
- Residence in Southern California required, i.e. San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County.
What you’ll do:
- Advanced financial analysis and financial modeling to support M&A and divestiture efforts and partner with senior members to model nuanced transaction structures, i.e. joint ventures, earn outs, and swaps.
- Utilize strong creativity to find solutions and evaluate issues from multiple angles to complete clear and concise strategic analysis for senior management.
- Support key phases within M&A process which includes due diligence, documentation, and project management to coordinate internal and external experts/advisors.
- Support the corporate strategy function by collaborating with senior management to develop the company’s annual strategic plan and present to the Board, in addition to sector ad-hoc analysis.
Why work here?:
- Exposure at a Fortune 500 publicly traded company: Gain exposure to extremely successful business practices, expand your network, and establish yourself!
- Strong emphasis on empowerment and opportunity for growth: be at a company that highly encourages a person’s goals and development, and be fully supported by strong team members who value your impact.
- Amazing benefits package: At one of the largest companies in San Diego, you are supported in all your endeavors. From fully paid for health benefits, a long-term savings plan, and a lucrative bonus, this company has you covered.
Send me your resume at email@example.com if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now! #LI-AL