Senior Cost Accountant
Senior Cost Accountant – Manufacturing – Arlington:
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading manufacturing company to help grow their Plant Accounting department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive cost accounting experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Collect data to determine costs of business activity, such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor
- Analyze changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided to determine effect on costs
- Evaluate actual manufacturing costs and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Record cost information for use in controlling expenditures
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5+ plus years of accounting experience with recent cost accounting experience required
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office applications – Advanced Excel user
- Proficiency with Manufacturing ERP systems (JD Edwards preferred)
Why work here?
- Stable and established work environment! Perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company
- Growth/Experience! This is a brand-new position and provides the opportunity to help define the role
- People/Atmosphere! Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Paul Grubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!