Senior Cost Accountant
Senior Cost Accountant:
Do you love your job?! You probably would if you had this one – it’s an energetic team, a collaborative environment, and a competitive salary (we would know; all we do is help accountants get jobs all day). You’ll be working directly under the Plant Controller. Apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Analyze data collected and record results to be a subject matter expert for cost and inventory accounting
- Key contributor to the general ledger close and reporting process, responsible for the P&L and balance sheets of certain of the company's division, including journal entries, reconciliations, and accounting areas as assigned
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports;
- Work with all plants, FP&A, and operations to build/consolidate and analyze departmental/function plans and forecasts
- Prepare reports and presentations that summarize the Plant’s financial/operations performance
- Analyzes actual production costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Develop and maintain standard costs of finished goods and production components in SAP
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- 1 to 2 years of public accounting experience strongly preferred
- CPA or advanced degree preferred
Why work here?
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.?
- Flexible hours: Sometimes life has to come first. Don’t worry about occasionally leaving early to pick up your kids or coming in late after a doctor appointment.
- Generous PTO policy: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates!
- Grow your career: the company is experiencing tremendous growth and you’ll have the room + support to transition into more senior roles.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!