Senior Cost Accountant
San Diego, California
Senior Cost Accountant – High Growth Biotech Company – San Diego, CA!
If growth and challenge are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This fast-growing, industry-leading company is looking to support and promote a talented Senior Cost Accountant. The ideal candidate will have 5-7+ years of accounting experience and will be a team player. This is a high-visibility role where you will be able to leave your mark, have your voice heard, and grow.
What you’ll do:
- Be the single point of contact for the site and own everything from soups to nuts.
- Partner with the site operation leads and be that finance business partner to the site to support the monthly journal entries and reconciliations as related to cost accounting.
- Drive the standardization of the processes that are in place now to monitor purchase price variance and material usage variance.
- Perform inventory reconciliation and production volume reporting.
- Work together with the team to manage projects, analyze inefficiencies, and make improvements.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration. CPA and public accounting experience is preferred.
- 3-5+ years of cost accounting experience.
- Experience with LN is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and GAAP knowledge.
Why work here?
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Impact: have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as part of the company.