Senior Cost Accountant
San Diego, California
Sr. Cost Accountant (REMOTE) – Public, Med Device Company – San Diego, CA!
New jobs are scary, but not this one. This leading med device company is looking for an experienced Sr. Cost Accountant with deep manufacturing accounting knowledge to help bolster the operations finance team. They’re well-known, offer excellent benefits, and their workers love them (check out their Glassdoor after we talk). Job stability, work life balance, collaborative culture. Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 3-5+ years of cost accounting experience.
- Strong communication skills to work with employees at all levels.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with product costing, inventory, and various analysis.
- Partner with the site operation leads and be the finance business partner to the site to support the monthly journal entries and reconciliations as related to cost accounting.
- Drive the standardization of the processes that are in place now to monitor purchase price variance and material usage variance.
Why work here:
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!