Senior Cost Accountant
San Diego, CA
Senior Cost Accountant – Strong mentorship – Great Work/life Balance
Do you love your job?! You probably would if you had this one – it’s an energetic team, a collaborative environment, and a competitive salary (we would know; all we do is help accountants get jobs all day). You’ll be working across the board to help aid this company with their cost accounting processes. Apply now!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a similar area of study.
- 3-6+ years of cost accounting experience within a publicly traded company.
- Great communication skills verbally and written.
- Strong understanding of cost accounting principles such as managing inventory, standard costing, and conducting ad hoc inventory analysis.
What You’ll Do:
- Contribute to monthly inventory close process to ensure accurate reporting.
- Work with different departments and external auditors for various ad hoc inventory projects.
- Monitor the current ERP controls and find new ways to implement efficient accuracy of controls.
- Oversee all variance issues and provide analysis to leadership.
Why Work Here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Stable, profitable, and growing company: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and gain exposure to multiple areas over time; change jobs without changing companies!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be involved in an engaging and prospering accounting environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!