Senior Developer UI
UI Senior Developer – REMOTE:
Looking to hone your integration skills? One of San Diego's leading financial services companies is looking for a competent, top-knotch UI Senior Developer to add to their dynamic team. This role offers the opportunity to build upon the foundation you’ve already laid in your engineering career and refine your integration skills. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn from top professionals, grow into a more senior role, and excel in a challenging and supportive environment.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, test and implement technical solutions based on business requirements and provide strategic direction
- You'll provide technical leadership to your team through technical design, code reviews and implementation of best practices
- Work collaboratively with QA, DevOPS teams to adopt CI/CD tool chain and develop automation
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience as a leader in designing and implementing complex systems
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- High–growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Brandon Cortez at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!