Senior Director of SEC Reporting – Join a Group of Top Performers!
Los Angeles , California
Looking to work for a dynamic Fortune 500? We are partnered with a rapidly growing firm looking to add a Senior Director of SEC Reporting to their team! You will be overseeing all the SEC reporting processes and procedures for the firm. Come lead a group of top performers who are passionate about their craft!
*This Role will be mostly remote, however some in office attendance in LA will be required*
What You Do:
- Manage financial reporting processes, including SEC reporting and other financial and government reporting regulations
- Oversee quarterly SEC reporting across audit team, ensuring compliance with US GAAP
- Ensure SOX compliance and prepare monthly stock based compensation expenses
- Partner with the CFO to efficiently improve and streamline current systems
- Manage ad hoc projects as needed
Who You Are:
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 12 + years of experience with some in public accounting (Big4/Top 10 highly preferred)
- Experience with, Workiva, Edgar Donnelley Financial System (DFIN) preferred
- Able to work in a highly fast-paced environment
- CPA highly preferred
- Collaborative Culture: A supportive team of driven individuals looking to get the job done!
- Exciting Space: A leader in its Industry: Technology – always evolving and growing!
- Competitive Compensation: Leading Benefits package, Strong base, bonus! – and overall package, 401k match, and much more!
If you’re ready to make your next career move, please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!