Senior Director – Reporting & Technical Accounting
San Diego, California
Rare opportunity: help shape one of San Diego's fastest growing large Technology companies! You’ll have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting Team and will report directly to the VP Corporate Controller. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, well-respected company.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting required
- CPA and Master's in Accounting highly preferred
- 12+ years of progressive accounting operations experience, with 5+ years in public accounting and people management capacity
- Strong process improvement and implementation skills
- Experience working with ERP and M&A integrations
What you'll do:
- Own all financial reporting and technical accounting for the company and subsidiaries
- Drive decisions around technical accounting matters and design processes to fully integrate acquisitions into the company's reporting structure
- Work hand in hand with the VP Controller to streamline and determine the future structure of financial reporting and technical accounting functions
- Integrate new acquired companies into the ERP and management of the corporate company
Why work here:
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- High–growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each person on the team.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race and religion, to gender, geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!