Senior Finance Analyst
San Diego, California
Senior Financial Analyst – $80k-90k DOE!
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading public merchandising company to help grow their finance department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your finance experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a similar area of study
- You have 2+ years of finance forecasting and budgeting experience, preferably at a large-size company
- You have strong experience with MS Excel and IBM Planning Analytics software
What You’ll Do:
- Help lead and review the monthly + quarterly rolling forecast process
- Prepare predictive operation models, dashboards, and forecasts for multiple business lines
- Analyze budget vs. actual variances to create more accurate future predictions
- Take part in any ad hoc projects to support the finance department
Why Work Here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Stable, profitable, and growing company: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and gain exposure to multiple areas over time; change jobs without changing companies!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to be involved in an engaging and prospering finance environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!