Senior Finance Manager
San Diego, California
Senior Finance Manager – Biotechnology – Pre-IPO – International Exposure
Are you a strong Finance leader that wants to leverage your biotech or pharma FP&A experience in a fast growing company? Apply now!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree within Accounting, Finance or related degree. CPA preferred
- 7-10+ years of FP&A experience preferably within the biotech/pharma industry required.
- Strong understanding of clinical accruals and working with international subsidiaries.
- Expert level financial modeling experience within Excel.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and work well in small teams and independently.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the forecast, budgeting, and annual planning various subsidiaries.
- Work with various business operations leaders to plan and operate their budgets.
- Manage and mentor a small team while working closely with operation leaders.
- Prepare ad hoc financial deliverable requests.
Why work here?
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them as they go IPO.
- Build efficiencies: own and create your own finance processes as you help build the team!
- International exposure: gain dynamic experience working with international entities and leaders.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!