Senior Financial Analyst- 100% Remote
Senior Financial Analyst – 100% Remote
This leading company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your Financial Analyst skills in a high-support environment. Your analysis experience in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting cost saving projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare, analyze, and review divisional financial statements
- Lead analysis of divisional/functional close variances and operational drivers
- Prepare divisional/functional annual and quarterly budgets and monthly forecasts
- P&L Management
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field of study
- 3+ Years of relevant work experience
- Healthcare experience is required
- Advanced Excel skills; Pivot Tables and V-Lookups required
Why work here?
- Remote Work Schedule: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous 100% work from home options!
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Growth / Experience: Room to transition into a more senior role, as well gaining valuable and transferable experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Antonia Carafi at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $95,000 to $130,000 per year DOE. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.