Senior Financial Analyst
San Diego, California
Senior Financial Analyst — 90-95K base + bonus + excellent benefits!
Prepare and/or enhance budgets and forecasts and assist with CapX decision making for one of San Diego's premier companies with positive cash flows and profit! We’re looking for a skilled Senior Financial Analyst to complement a performance oriented team. Attention to detail and strong communication skills are essential. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a well-respected company. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, or Accounting required
- MBA, CPA, or CFA a major plus
- 6-10 years of progressive finance experience required, preferably in a large company setting with varied regulatory issues (think DoD, Aerospace, Telecom, or other regulated industries)
- Strong systems experience in Excel, TM1, Tableau, Oracle, or other ERP planning tools
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What you'll do:
- Provide budgeting, forecasting and capital expenditure modeling support
- Prepare and analyze cash flows
- Design and produce ad-hoc analyses
- Present to management
Why work here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Stable, profitable, and growing company: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and gain exposure to multiple areas over time; change jobs without changing companies!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!