Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst – Pre-IPO Company – Irvine!
Do you have interest in being part of a high caliber finance team as they help prepare the company to go public? Then this role could be for you! As a Senior Financial Analyst on the Corporate Finance team, you will be responsible for monthly budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting and also numerous ad hoc projects such as M&A and Treasury. This is an amazing opportunity to contribute to a high performing team and be part of an amazing and growing company!
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's in Finance Accounting, or similar. Master’s or MBA is a plus.
- 5-10 years of progressive FP&A experience ideally within a large company or pre-IPO environment.
- Experience building financial models and leading the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Thorough understanding of US GAAP and accounting methodology.
- Highly analytical and strong interpersonal skills to communicate with both management and staff
What You Will Do:
- Complete monthly and quarterly budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Analyze complex financial transactions and problems.
- Work cross-functionally with department leaders throughout the organization to provide ad hoc analysis.
- Lead ad hoc projects such as M&A, Treasury, and more.
Why Work Here:
- Culture: Influential organization that has appreciates team work and has a “work hard, play hard” mentality.
- Company: Pre-IPO real estate and development company with revenues in the billions.
- Compensation: Excellent benefits and compensation package.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you are looking to take that next step in your career!