Senior Financial Analyst
Los Angeles, California
Senior Financial Analyst – Global Real Estate Firm
Learn from investment management industry leaders while utilizing your strong modeling skills as you support the strategic objectives of the company's assets and funds. Highly visible to upper management, relevant stakeholders, and executives!
What You'll Do:
• Build and maintain models that serve as the primary source of asset/fund level financial projections. Analyze asset-level and fund-level capitalization and incorporate the waterfalls of complex financing arrangements, co-investments, strategic partnerships and partnership allocations into models
• Collaborate with other departments to develop business plans for assets, funds and investment vehicles, monitor progress toward internal targets and against competitors, and perform asset/fund level financial analysis
• Clearly and pro-actively communicate the results of financial analysis to either the VP, FP&A/Director FP&A as applicable, Executives, investors, banks, rating agencies, etc. via written deliverables and oral presentation.
• Build models consistently across similar investment strategies and use cases. Efficiently integrate models with other data sources and reporting tools. Validate the quality and completeness of all data analyzed and reported. Continuously improve existing tools and expand modeling and analysis capabilities of the team.
• Review asset-level budgets and forecasts and gain an understanding of asset-level business plans in the context of fund-level strategy. Perform asset-level financial analysis in conjunction with fund-level business initiatives as needed.
• Assist Fund and Corporate FP&A by building corporate-level outputs into fund models (e.g. fee revenue and deployment assumptions) and running multiple fund-level projection scenarios in conjunction with the corporate budget and forecast process.
Who You Are:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Econ, Business, or other Finance related field
• 3-7 years previous financial analysis experience
• Private Equity/Investment Management/REIT/ or I-Banking experience desirable but not mandatory
• Big 4 or management consulting experience desirable
• CPA, CFA, or MBA preferred but not mandatory
• Knowledge of GIPS, REIS and US GAAP
• Proficient with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint; Experience with ARGUS preferred
• Knowledge of US GAAP Accounting and logical data modeling concepts
Why Work Here:
• Entrepreneurial environment with a focus on collaboration and growth
• 401K matching; competitive medical, dental and vision plans
• Leadership development programs to help you achieve further professional development
• Great location and environment
• Subsidized lunches and gym onsite
If you think your background aligns very closely, we want to hear from you! Hit "apply" and feel free to follow up with an email to email@example.com
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.