Senior Financial Analyst
San Diego, California
Senior Financial Analyst – Big4 Opportunity to Move into Finance
This publicly traded tech company is growing exponentially and has an exciting new role to fill that would dive into the drivers of inventory cost with the engineers, supply chain, and business units to prepare budgets and track forecast to actuals. They are looking for someone who has Big4 public accounting experience who has experience working on inventory in a manufacturing setting and can use that requisite experience to learn a new skill set in the Financial Planning and Analysis world. Do you have what it takes to join this team of highly experienced finance leaders with FLDP, MBA, and ex-Big4 CPAs backgrounds? Apply Today!
Who You Are
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or other business field required.
- CPA License Preferred
- 2-5 years of progressive experience in public accounting required. FP&A experience is a plus!
- Clients in the manufacturing industry with inventory audit experience highly preferred.
- Strong technical skills in Excel required and data visualization tools experience is a plus (i.e. Tableau, Alteryx, etc).
- Great verbal and written communication skills
What You'll Do
- Focus on the drivers of product cost and determine budget inputs.
- Work cross-functionally with supply chain and engineers to substantiate cost drivers.
- Perform variance analysis and present reports to upper management.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and special projects to drive strategic cost decisions.
Why Work Here
- Collaboration: you will be able to gain exposure to many BUs to help them understand cost inputs.
- Unlimited career potential: this company keeps their employees challenged by promoting internal rotations.
- Smart driven teammates: you’ll be working directly with experienced FLDP, MBA, and ex Big-4 CPAs who will challenge you on a daily basis.
- Compensation & Benefits: You are rewarded for your work ethic with a strong overall compensation package and benefits.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you have the required experience and want to develop alongside this growing company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!