Senior Financial Analyst
San Diego, California
Senior Financial Analyst – M&A Transactions – San Diego – $100k-115k+ DOE
Do you have what it takes to join this team of highly experienced finance leaders with FLDP, MBA, and ex-Big4 CPAs backgrounds? This established San Diego based company is growing and has an exciting new role to fill that would include full profit and loss oversight, consolidations of financials, and M&A due diligence transactions. They are looking for someone who cannot only create complex modeling but can analyze and summarize that information and effectively present it to top management. Apply Today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or other business field required.
- 3-8 years of progressive experience in FP&A, financial strategy, pricing, and/or public accounting.
- Strong technical skills in Excel required and data visualization tools experience preferred (i.e. Tableau, Alteryx, etc).
- Great verbal and written communication skills
What you'll do:
- Provide comprehensive analysis of corporate budgets and financial forecasts
- Perform variance analysis and analyze key business metrics
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and present reports to upper management
- Assist in special projects such as M&A due diligence transactions
Why work here:
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Compensation & Benefits: You are rewarded for your work ethic with a strong overall compensation package and benefits.
Please send your resume to Linh at LT@provenrecruiting.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!