Senior Financial Analyst
Irving , Texas
Senior Financial Analyst:
Consider this the ideal springboard for the rest of your Finance career. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will help bridge the gap between Accounting and FP&A in order to improve efficiency and streamline the budgeting processes. This role provides the opportunity to expand upon your finance experience and could potentially evolve into a Finance Manager role.
What you'll do:
- Develop the annual budget plan present to Executives and the Board of Directors
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and developing models to ensure they accurately reflect company guidelines and policies
- Assisting with the month-end close process
- Closely work business units in determining variance explanations
- Consolidate financial and business-related analysis to track and measure monthly financial performance including the identification, researching and explanation of variances to budget, forecasts, and prior year along with business trends
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, or related field
- 5+ years of experience as a Financial Analyst or in accounting
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
Why work here:
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building the next generation of leaders.
- Flexible hours: Sometimes life has to come first. Don’t worry about occasionally leaving early to pick up your kids or coming in late after a doctor appointment.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!