Senior Financial Analyst
San Diego, CA
Sr. Financial Analyst – 40 Hour Work Weeks – $100K-$115K DOE
If growth and challenge are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This fast-growing, industry-leading company is looking to support and promote a talented Sr. Financial Analyst. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of progressive FP&A experience and will be a team player. This is a high-visibility role (report directly to the CFO) where you will be able to leave your mark, have your voice heard, and grow.
What you’ll do:
- Create, develop, and maintain financial models.
- Lead the annual budgeting process, forecasting, and monthly reporting.
- Track KPIs and prepare reports and presentations.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 5+ years of FP&A experience within the financial services/fintech industries.
- Experience with SQL and Tableau are a plus.
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Impact: have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as part of the company.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!