Senior Financial Analyst
Los Angeles, California
Senior Financial Analyst – Los Angeles
A large, publicly traded bank is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Financial Planning & Analysis Department. The analyst should have solid FP&A experience and be comfortable with financial planning, forecasts, and P&L re-forecasting. This role is hybrid in Los Angeles with 3 days in office, 2 days remote.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar preferred.
- More than 2 years of corporate FP&A and/or accounting preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills.
What You'll Do:
- Research and prepare financial planning and reporting such as budgets and P&L re-forecasting.
- Create financial forecasts and budgets through financial modeling.
- Mine and analyze financial data from operating systems.
- Collaborate with Senior Management by creating excellent presentation materials.
Why Work Here:
- Be a part of a global organization and have significant growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with a diverse team that prides itself in multiculturalism.
- Work for a well-established firm with great benefits!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $80,000 – $105,000 base salary per year plus discretionary bonus. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience aligns with the above criteria, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential and careful consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!