Senior Financial Analyst
Los Angeles, California
Senior Financial Analyst or Finance Manager (Private Equity Real Estate) – Los Angeles – $100-140K base + bonus DOE
A commercial real estate investor is seeking an ambitious and driven individual who will help lead their FP&A function and utilize excellent strategic planning and forecasting skills. This is a highly visible role that works across all departments such as accounting, asset management and investor relations. This individual will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer. The role is on-site in Los Angeles.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other relevant field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in finance, FP&A, and/or accounting.
- Ability to understand operating and loan agreements, side letters, fund documents and being able to translate them into models or analysis.
- Experience with Yardi or a similar software preferred.
- Driven, go-getter who has a passion for real estate!
What You’ll Do:
- Create and maintain investment- and fund-level actuals.
- Support models to support investor reporting requirements.
- Create the five-year rolling company forecast and coordinate it with the accounting department.
- Prepare reports for investors on historical analysis and updated forecasts.
- Work on special projects such as sensitivities analysis for acquisitions and dispositions or updating KPI indicators reporting package.
Why Work Here:
- Report to the CFO and work with the CEO on special projects
- Be part of a fast growing team – over 400% growth in the last few years!
- Advance your career and develop as a professional by working along with industry leaders.
If your experience aligns with the above criteria, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential and careful consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!