Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst – HYBRID SCHEDULE
This leading multi-location company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your Senior Financial Analysis skills in a high-support environment. Your analysis experience in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting cost saving projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare, analyze, and review divisional financial statements
- Lead analysis of divisional/functional close variances and operational drivers
- Prepare divisional/functional annual and quarterly budgets and monthly forecasts
- P&L Management
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field of study
- 3-5+ Years of relevant work experience
- Real Estate experience is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills; Pivot Tables and V-Lookups required
Why work here?
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Growth / Experience: Room to transition into a more senior role, as well gaining valuable and transferable experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $80,000 to $100,000 per year DOE with a 5-15% bonus. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google