Senior Financial Analyst
Los Angeles , California
Senior Financial Analyst – Los Angeles
Are you an FP&A professional or even someone in accounting looking to transition into finance? A top performing, well-established bank is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their corporate team! Long-tenure, upward mobility, and highly intelligent co-workers are just some of the highlights to this opportunity.
*Hybrid schedule – 2 or 3 days in the office*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar majors
- 3+ years of experience in corporate FP&A or accounting required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Experience with Hyperion planning budgeting system is preferred
- Ability to collaborate well with the team
What You’ll Do:
- Use data mining techniques and analytical tools to consolidate and compare large data sets generated by different operating systems
- In collaboration with other teams members, you will be involved in developing the bank's annual budget and quarterly financial projections, utilizing mathematical and financial modeling strategies as well as setting targets in line with the bank's goals
- Communicate with various business units to gather and analyze relevant data to complete ad-hoc inquiries in a timely manner
- Conduct research, data mining, and model validation activities to support the development of departmental budgets and profitability applications
Why Work Here:
- Great company culture, voted top 100 of Most Loved Workplaces
- Excellent retention, 5-10+ years is the average tenure
- They value professional growth and invest in your continued education
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $85,000 to $105,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you’re ready to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Ciaran at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google