Senior Financial Analyst
Los Angeles, California
Senior Financial Analyst – Los Angeles
Are you an experienced FP&A professional or an accounting professional seeking a transition into the dynamic world of finance? Join the corporate team of a top-performing, well-established bank as a Senior Financial Analyst. Enjoy the benefits of long-tenure, excellent career growth prospects, and the chance to collaborate with highly intelligent colleagues.
*Hybrid schedule – 2 or 3 days in the office*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar majors
- 3+ years of experience in corporate FP&A or accounting required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Experience with Hyperion planning budgeting system is preferred
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work effectively within a team
What You’ll Do:
- Execution of daily financial planning and reporting tasks, encompassing executive management reporting, financial budgeting and forecasting, profitability assessment, evaluation of branch and commercial lender performance, as well as P&L reforecasting
- In collaboration with other teams members, you will be involved in developing the bank's annual budget and quarterly financial projections, utilizing mathematical and financial modeling strategies as well as setting targets in line with the bank's goals
- Communicate with various business units to gather and analyze relevant data to complete ad-hoc inquiries in a timely manner
- Conduct research, data mining, and model validation activities to support the development of departmental budgets and profitability applications
Why Work Here:
- Exceptional company culture, recognized as one of the top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
- Remarkable employee retention rate with an average tenure ranging from 5 to 10+ years
- A company that prioritizes your professional growth and invests in your ongoing education
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $85,000 to $105,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If you meet the specified requirements and are eager to advance your career, kindly submit your resume to Ciaran at email@example.com to take the next step.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!