Senior Financial Analyst
San Diego, California
Level III/IV Program Finance Analyst – Hybrid in North County, San Diego
There's a world renowned aviation & defense technology company hiring an experienced Program Finance Analyst! A leader aircraft/space system engineering and manufacturing technology, this company is well-rounded, stable, and often partners with the DoD. Does this sound like it could be you? Apply now, or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly to get the conversation started.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or equivalent required. MBA desirable.
- 4-6+ years experience in finance, with related defense/aerospace industry experience required.
- Proficiency with COBRA and Excel ideal.
What you’ll do:
- Cost estimation, variance analysis reporting (VAR), firm fixed pricing, risk mitigation, and assisting in new business proposals
- Forecasting, budgeting, contractual reporting, program planning, data validation, and tracking material receipts
- Work on projects between $5M – $200M in revenue
- Required knowledge on estimate preparation, earned value management, estimate at completion (EVM, EAC), and change control
Why work here?:
- Work for a mission-driven company with lots of projects in the pipeline
- Have leaders that prioritize your personal and professional growth
- Innovative, stable industry and opportunity to make an impact
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is up to 125,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate, not including discretionary bonus. Actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Send me your resume at email@example.com if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now! #LI-AL #LI-Hybrid