Senior Financial Analyst – Cash Management
San Diego, California
Sr. Treasury Analyst – San Diego
This is an exciting Treasury and Cash Management opportunity at a well-respected San Diego based company known for its stability and growth opportunities. Apply today and learn more about how you can make a difference while enjoying the San Diego coastal lifestyle.
What you will need:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar field.
- MBA, Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or Certified Cash Management (CCM) certification preferred.
- 3-5+ years of progressive finance experience including 3+ plus years of cash management and treasury experience.
- Strong accounting knowledge including an understanding of foreign currency, hedging and other treasury areas.
- Successful track record cash management and building treasury functions, policies and internal controls.
What you’ll do:
- Support the company’s global cash management and treasury functions.
- Assist with treasury forecasting, hedging and foreign currency exposures.
- Develop, enhance, and manage banking relationships including asset-based lending and debt covenants.
- Oversee day-to-day banking including cash liquidity forecasting and cash management processes and related controls.
- Work cross-functionally with global operations, accounting, tax along with legal and external auditors.
Why work here:
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Mentorship culture: learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Strong overall compensation package: Competitive base, bonus, and benefits package
If you feel this would be worth exploring or just curious to know more, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.