Senior Financial Analyst – Corporate FP&A
San Diego, CA
Senior Financial Analyst – Corporate FPA
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or business-related field; MBA or CPA, preferred
- 6+ years of experience within an FPA function supporting all areas of an organization; medical device industry experience a plus
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial statements
- Ideally someone who has worked with Netsuite and Adaptive
What you will do:
Why work here:
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with work from home options a few times per week!
- Training: This company is serious about building you up and helping you succeed. They’ve invested heavily in training tools and software to support your career.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work make an immediate impact at a fast-growing organization!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!