Senior Financial Analyst – Corporate FP&A
San Diego, California
Senior Financial Analyst – High Caliber Leaders- Fortune 500 Company
Do you have what it takes to join this team of highly experienced finance leaders with FLDP, MBA, and ex-Big4 CPAs backgrounds? They are looking for someone who cannot only create complex modeling but can analyze and summarize that information and effectively present it to top management. Apply Today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting, or other business field required.
- 4+years of progressive experience in FP&A, financial strategy, pricing, and/or public accounting.
- Strong technical skills in Excel required and data visualization tools experience preferred (i.e. Tableau, Alteryx, etc).
- Great verbal and written communication skills
What you’ll do:
- Handle the consolidation and analysis of the BU’s financial forecasts and building financial models.
- Perform variance analysis and analyze key business metrics.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and present reports to upper management.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and special projects to drive strategic decisions.
Why work here:
- Intelligent teammates: you’ll be working directly with experienced FLDP, MBA, and ex Big-4 CPAs who will challenge you on a daily basis
- Unlimited career potential: this company keeps their employees challenged by promoting internal rotations
- Compensation & Benefits: You are rewarded for your work ethic with a strong overall compensation package and benefits.
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $85,000 to $100,000 base per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to name at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google