Senior Financial Analyst/Financial Reporting Analyst
Senior Manager or Director of SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting – Real Estate – San Diego
Do you have interest in being part of a high caliber accounting team as they prepare the company to go public? Then this role could be for you! As the Senior Manager or Director of SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting, you will be responsible creating SEC compliant financials and driving various technical accounting projects such as revenue, leasing and more. This is an amazing opportunity to build an SEC team from the ground level and be part of an amazing and growing team and company!
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance with CPA License required. Master’s in Accounting is a plus.
- 5-10 years of progressive accounting experience including recent Big 4 or large regional public accounting experience.
- Thorough understanding of US GAAP and SEC Reporting with knowledge of technical accounting applications
- Highly analytical and strong interpersonal skills to communicate with both management and staff
What You Will Do:
- Complete SEC filings for quarterly and annual financial reporting purposes (10Q, 10K, Proxy, etc.
- Analyze complex financial transactions and problems
- Work cross-functionally with department leaders throughout the organization to comply with appropriate standards
- Lead various technical accounting projects by utilizing guidance and research
- Assist with oversight of related external audit and SOX compliance efforts
Why Work Here:
- Culture: Influential organization that has appreciates team work and has a “work hard, play hard” mentality
- Company: Pre-IPO real estate and development company with revenues in the billions
- Compensation: Excellent benefits and compensation package
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking to take that next step in your career!