Senior Financial Analyst – Join a Reputable Law Firm!
Los Angeles, California
Ready to work with some of the brightest and sharpest individuals in the industry! We are partnered with a nationally recognized law firm looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to the team. You will create budgets, data analytics, and strategic partnership with stakeholders. If you are looking for a progressive environment with a great team, apply now!
(This role will be hybrid in Los Angeles)
What You'll Do:
- Develop budget and forecast reports and respond to pricing structure requests
- Create dashboards to provide attorneys and departments with relevant data for client management
- Define pricing framework for specific litigation tasks and recommend improvements for data quality problems
- Provide customized modeling and benchmark analysis
- Perform ad-hoc reports as needed
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required
- 4+ years of FP&A or modeling and forecasting experience
- Experience with a multitude of software's including MS Office, SQL, Python, and dashboard tools
- Lead multiple assignments and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Experience with Iridium BI, Budget Manager, and dashboard tools. Desirable but not mandatory
- Effective communication skills with internal and external clients
- Collaborative Environment: Partner with various departments and gain exposure!
- Caring Culture: They provide a generous leave of absence policy for employees!
- Competitive Compensation: Generous PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401k, Child Care Benefits, Frequent Celebrations, and more!
If you're ready to take charge in your career, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for careful consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!