Senior Financial Analyst / Pricing Analyst
San Diego, California
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading med-device company is looking for an expert, mission-oriented Pricing Analyst to help grow their pricing team. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of pricing or financial analysis experience and strong analytical skills. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 3+ years of pricing experience
- Strong ERP and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal stakeholders
What you'll do:
- Facilitate, prepare, and propose pricing strategies
- Negotiate agreements
- Work alongside sales team to coordinate contracts
- Perform ad-hoc reporting for upper management
Why work here:
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- People: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!