Senior Financial Analyst – Real Estate
San Diego, California
Senior Financial Analyst – Real Estate – Fast Growing Company
Join this fast growing real estate company that is expanding nationally through many acquisitions. Every day here is an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in real estate underwriting combined with your FP&A skills will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. MBA or Master's a plus.
- 3-5 years of analytical experience within commercial real estate underwriting and FP&A.
- ARGUS and Advanced Excel experience required.
- Strong organization skills with ability to see both the forest and the trees.
- Great communication skills both verbally and written.
- Self-starter attitude mentality and desire to learn.
What you’ll do:
- Build and create financial models for financial underwriting and due diligence.
- Manage creation of monthly financial package for investment leaders.
- Produce valuations utilizing DCF, IRR, and cash flow analysis.
- Collaborate with various department leaders to budget and forecast for financials.
Why work here?
- Take ownership: You won't be micromanaged and will have the ability to take initiative.
- High-growth environment: This company is looking to expand nationwide and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Strong retention: Many of your peers enjoy working here because of the strong culture.
- Strong compensation: Well-rounded overall compensation and benefits package.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.