Senior Financial Analyst SSC
San Diego, California
Senior Financial Analyst –High-Growth Environment – Leading Company in Technology
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in the technology is looking to support and promote a talented Financial Analyst, who will be in charge of process improvements and digital transformation across the organization. The ideal professional will have a strong background working in the technology industry and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience working in accounting with a strong understanding of GAAP.
- Proficient in Excel, Tableau, IBM TM1, and SQL.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You will be working on interdepartmental projects and communication is key!
What you'll do:
- Oversee digital transformations across multiple finance departments throughout the organization.
- Support process improvements and the needs of financial professionals.
- Utilize Tableau, RM1, and other advanced planning and reporting tools to assist in transforming finance environments.
- Solve complex financial problems and present findings to company executives.
Why work here:
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Unlimited PTO: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates!
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: This company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
Please send your resume to Sarah at email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply!