Senior Financial Analyst – Strategy
Senior Financial Strategy Analyst – San Diego
Help shape one of San Diego's fastest growing tech companies! Make an impact with the Corporate Development team and report directly to a Manager who wants to see you grow and who will help you grow. Contribute to an already outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, well-respected company.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field required.
- MBA or CFA required.
- 5-8 years of progressive experience including one plus years in a investment banking or corporate development capacity strongly desired.
- Experience in the technology sector required.
- Expert Excel skills required for valuations and financial modeling.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to "sell a story."
What you’ll do:
- Due diligence for potential acquisition targets.
- Partner with business leaders to drive alignment with financial metrics.
- Develop and enhance monthly and quarterly financial models leadership.
- Support timelines for deal flow and transactions.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis for strategic company initiatives.
Why work here?
- The work: M&A, due diligence, high-visibility, not-routine, and exposure to leadership.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- State of the art facilities located in the heart of the city.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: management believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive base pay, bonus, equity and health package.
If you feel this would be worth exploring or just curious to know more, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.