Senior Financial Analyst / Supervisor
San Diego, California
Finance Manager – Biotech Company – San Diego, CA!
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading biotech company is looking for a mission-oriented, Finance Manager to take on a leadership role within the Corporate FP&A team. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now!
What You’ll Do:
- Create dashboards, KPIs, and automated reports.
- Work cross-functionally with the other teams to achieve common goals and move the business forward.
- Be the finance business partner and build key relationships to achieve the team's priorities and objectives.
- Implement and improve processes, reporting, and finance tools.
Who You Are:
- 7-9+ years of finance experience, preferably with large companies.
- Superb leadership, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and ability to build rapport cross-functionally.
Why Work Here?
Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
People: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.