Senior Financial Analyst – Tech
San Diego, California
Senior Financial Analyst:
Are you smart, analytical and looking to join one of San Diego's leading tech companies as Senior Financial Analyst? We have a rare opportunity to work with a dynamic corporate FP&A team where you will both learn from top professionals, have the opportunity to grow into more and more senior roles over time, and excel in a challenging and supportive environment.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field, MBA a plus
- Five to ten (5-10) years of progressive analytical finance experience
- Strong systems experience including forecasting in Excel, TM1, Tableau, Oracle, or other large planning tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and understand technology
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What you'll do:
- Analyze and forecast strategic plans and annual budgets including projected earnings under multiple scenarios
- Design and produce ad-hoc models and analysis for various performance drivers and present results to management
- Learn about and analyze new technologies and advise on the strategic direction of projects
- Review and analyze competitors financial performance to make business decisions
Why work here:
- Growth: join a market leader in an expanding industry where the company's continuing success and growth allows for your personal, professional and financial growth!
- Collaborative team: people make a difference, and this team and company have a great culture with dynamic leaders and team members who are also great mentors
- Generous compensation: pay includes base, bonus, equity, and excellent benefits
Please send your resume to LT@provenrecruiting.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!