Senior Financial Analyst – Tech
San Diego , California
Senior Financial Analyst – Fortune 500 Company – Hybrid, San Diego!
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a well-established company to help grow their finance department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive finance experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
What you'll do:
- Support general OpEx for a high growth and fast-paced BU.
- Work Directly with the SVPs to help manage their budgets and ensure accuracy in forecasts.
- Be a key leader in planning and reporting for front end projects.
- Work cross-functionally with teams to facilitate quarterly material accruals and assist in preparing executive review materials.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, or other relevant business field required.
- 3-5+ years of years of relevant finance experience. CPA/CFA a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong problem solving ability.
- Knowledge of Cognos TM1 and Tableau preferred.
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Competitive salary and benefits: includes equity, bonus, unlimited PTO, and 100% benefits!
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is 85-90k, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!