Senior Financial Analyst – Tech
San Diego, California
Senior Financial Analyst – High Caliber Leaders- Internal Rotation Options
Do you have what it takes to join this team of highly experienced finance leaders with FLDP, MBA, and ex-Big4 CPAs backgrounds? This publicly traded tech company is growing exponentially and has an exciting new role to fill!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting, or other business field required.
- 4-5 years of progressive experience in FP&A, financial strategy, pricing, and/or public accounting.
- Strong technical skills in Excel required and data visualization tools experience preferred (i.e. Tableau, Alteryx, etc).
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare the consolidated financial forecasts for the BU.
- Perform variance analysis and analyze key business metrics.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and present reports to upper management.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and special projects to drive strategic decisions.
Why work here:
- Full P&L exposure: you will be able to gain exposure to all pieces of the P&L for this business unit and will not be pigeon-holed into one piece of analysis.
- Intelligent teammates: you’ll be working directly with experienced FLDP, MBA, and ex Big-4 CPAs who will challenge you on a daily basis.
- Unlimited career potential: this company keeps their employees challenged by promoting internal rotations.
- Compensation & Benefits: You are rewarded for your work ethic with a strong overall compensation package and benefits.
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $85,000 to $100,000 base per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.