Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
Financial Reporting Analyst
This fast-growing distribution company is hiring a Financial Reporting Analyst. Newly created due to growth, this is a great opportunity to join a reputable company here in Houston and make an immediate impact. Someone with strong GAAP and SEC knowledge who has an analytical mindset, positive attitude and strong attention to detail will thrive in this position! The Financial Reporting Analyst will assist with SEC filings, internal management reporting and enhance internal controls over financial reporting. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Assist with preparation of the Company's financial reports in compliance with SEC reporting requirements (10K, 10Q, etc.).
- Assist in creating internal management reporting packages and monthly flux analyses
- Work closely with leadership to enhance controls over financial reporting in compliance with SOX.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree required
- CPA highly preferred
- 2+ years accounting experience (Big4 experience preferred)
- SEC reporting experience
Why work here:
- Fast growing company with opportunity for growth and development!
- Opportunity to build out processes and implement your vision!
- Great team and environment!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $75,000 to $100,000 per year plus bonus, depending on experience. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.