Senior Financial Reporting Analyst/Manager
San Diego, California
Senior Financial Reporting Analyst – Large, Public Company!
One of San Diego’s established, publicly traded companies seeking a strong leader in the accounting field who can bring technical expertise to the team. Capable, eager professionals will find this role equal parts challenging and motivating, with the added bonus of a supportive team and generous benefits. Interested? Your strong background in Technical Accounting/SEC Reporting combined with your interpersonal skills will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- CPA or other advanced certification highly preferred
- Fluent Spanish speaker is a plus
- 4+ years of progressive accounting experience, primarily in technical accounting or a large public accounting environment, required
- Strong understanding of Internal Controls / Sarbanes Oxley
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal team members
What you’ll do:
- Research, determine, and implement proper accounting treatment based on accounting and regulatory guidance
- Develop and maintain internal controls and required documentation in accordance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Serve as a technical mentor to accounting team, providing leadership and support
- Assist in SEC Reporting and other financial reporting to high level executives & investors
Why work here:
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Impact: influence results and make a positive impact on the team and company results – we'll listen to your voice
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to Sarah at email@example.com if you are looking to take your technical skills and knowledge to the next level.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race and religion, to gender, geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!