Senior FP&A Analyst
San Diego, California
Senior FP&A Analyst – Technology (Startup) – San Diego
Startup culture and fast growing company: this rapidly growing technology company is looking for someone with a go-getter attitude who can bring strong FP&A experience to the table, and in return they’re offering opportunities to help you develop your finance skills and leadership abilities in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Ample opportunity for growth and skill development. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- 5-8 years of related financial analysis experience. Technology industry experience a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills required. Financial modeling a plus.
- Strong organization skills with ability to see both the forest and the trees.
- Self-starter attitude with a desire to implement and automate processes.
What you’ll do:
- Work collaboratively with Sr. Director of Finance to help with budgeting, forecasting, and ad hoc analysis.
- Manage creation of monthly financial package for senior leadership team.
- Work with operational leaders to manage their financial metrics.
- Create dashboards and financial models for improved financial review.
- Utilize analysis to help drive strategic decision making with leaders.
Why work here?
- High-growth environment: this company is looking to double growth this year and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- Small team environment: Encourages interdivisional collaboration as you'll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- Award Winning: Join one of the most innovative companies in San Diego.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.