Senior Full Stack Developer (Remote)
Senior Full-Stack Engineer – Remote within the US
Our client is revolutionizing the lifecycle of the connected device. They're using top of the line robotic testing to ensure phones function for their users, and are building a massive data platform that harnesses this information for better phones, smarter apps, and a longer life-span for your phone. As they continue to build their products, they are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join their "remote-first" organization. If you consider yourself a deep technical expert in a React/Python/AWS environment and have a breadth of knowledge & experience on frontend and backend technology trends in the industry, this may be the team for you. The ideal engineer is motivated to achieve results, has high standards of quality, and possesses a flexible entrepreneurial spirit when faced with scope change.
Who You Are
- You have your Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar field; even better if you've accomplished your Masters Degree
- You have at least 8 years of professional experience in full-stack software development, with notable focus on React, Python and AWS
- You're an excellent communicator who thrives in a remote-first environment (ideally you worked remotely prior to the pandemic)
- Bonus points if you've worked with large data sets, in the telecommunications or supply chain industries before, and are excited by robotics and being part of a company that will shape the future of connected devices
- You also must be comfortable in a growing environment; you may wear multiple hats as the team scales
Send your resume to email@example.com to learn more about this Senior React/Python Full-Stack developer opportunity. Direct applicants only, please.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!