Senior Fund Accountant
Senior Fund Accountant – (Private Equity)
Are you an entrepreneurial minded Senior Fund Accountant who takes pride in playing a key role on a close-knit team? This is an opportunity to join an established company that is accelerating it's presence in the U.S. As one of the key Fund Accountants in the group you will be able to be an integral member of the team contributing to a portfolio of over $10B in AUM.
Who you are:
- Senior Level Fund Accountant or strong Staff level Fund Accountant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or deep experience in Fund Accounting
- Financial Services experience experience (2+ years)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Ability to understand complexities of various funds and clients
What you'll do
- Reconcile and manage cash projections
- Prepare capital calls, distributions, and management fee calculations
- Prepare quarterly closing package and financial statements review
- Manage quarterly valuation process
- Maintain line of credit, including borrowings, paydowns, interest accruals
- Coordinate annual audit and tax process
- Manage investor reporting, including capital statements and investor letters
Why work here?
- To build something special! This is a highly entrepreneurial setting. The company is established yet this role is being hired at a key time in the company's evolution into the U.S. market
- Work life balance! Flexible hours and exceptional PTO/Vacation policy (more than 4 weeks!)
- Culture! Family oriented, nice, drama free people who are exceptionally passionate about their company.
- Growth! Priority to promote from within before seeking outside resources. Learning opportunities are abundant with several key executives who are accessible to help and teach.
Please respond directly to this ad or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!